Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was fun. I loved the smell of all my mom's home-made cooking. I think she is a wonderful cook. College has been hard for me since I have to eat junk food all the time. I don't get my mom's good cooking everyday anymore. We had a small family get together at my house for Thanksgiving. Everyone came, ate, talked, and then left. Thanksgiving was also the start of the Christmas movies on television. We watched A Christmas Story at my house after we ate. I love that movie and so does my family. It never gets old. We all love the part where the boy sticks his tongue to the pole and when Ralphie's little brother says "I can't put my arms down!" This past weekend and break was a good one for me. I really enjoyed the time off.

No comments:

Post a Comment