Wednesday, December 2, 2009

End of the Semester

It's getting close to the end of the semester and I'm really happy. This is the time where procrastination catches up with the best of us and we start to franticly get all of our final assignments done. A lot of people really stress this time of the school year and I don't blame them because I'm stressing out a little too. My first semester at Western has been a good one. I haven't procrastinated too much and I haven't had as much stress as some other people I know. The teachers have been helpful and willing to help out when they can. I've learned a lot of helpful things this semester that I know I will take with me to next semester and the rest of my life. I've made many good new friends in class and it's going to be hard not seeing them everyday anymore. It's been a good run, but I want the semester to be over. I want a new set of classes and I want to be one more step closer to graduating.

1 comment:

  1. Megan,I agree with everything you said. I too stress out because I have school, family, work, and bills, etc. I am not much of a procrastinator, but I do end up doing my school work late at night. I have priorities that come before homework like, God, then family, then work, and then school. I manage to get everything done and sometimes lack of some sleep, but God never gives more than I can handle. I too will miss seeing people in class but I am sure I will see them around in school. I think next semester will be tough but, like you said it is one step closer to graduating. See you in class on Monday and take care and have a good weekend.:)

    ReplyDelete