Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Blizzard!

I am not liking this blizzard that we got last night. It's cold outside and there is too much snow. My car is buried in snow and I don't have a shovel or anything to get it out with. Plus I don't have any boots to go trekking out into the snow with. I absolutley hate the winter time and I hope the rest of our winter isn't like this. I'm not going to like having to uncover my car all the time. I heard that it's supposed to continue snowing all day today and into the night. I'm glad that we didn't have school today. That's the only positive to snow like this. I didn't feel like going to class today so I was glad that school was cancelled.

2 comments:

  1. I am totally stuck at my house as well!!!!
    You need some boots!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel! Last year I had to park outside because we only have a two car garage at my house and I had to dig it out all winter long. I'm so glad that I get to park in the garage this year because I don't think my car could have taken it anymore since it's so old haha. I agree with Ann that you need some boots. Go to Farm and Fleet. They're really cheap there.

    ReplyDelete