Monday, November 23, 2009

Decorating for Christmas

We have a really big pine tree in our front yard and every year we decorate it like a christmas tree. On Saturday we decorated it with lights, tinsle, big ornaments, and big plastic candy canes. We could only decorate the tree halfway up because we don't have a ladder long enough to reach any higher. It took about an hour to complete and when it was all done we went inside and had soup. At night we turned on the tree and it looked beautiful. I also decorated a little 2 ft. tall tree for my dorm room that's currently sitting on my dresser. It has lights, ornaments and a santa tree topper. I love Christmas time! :)

1 comment:

  1. I am glad to see someone else likes Christmas too! It took a little coaxing to get me to get my tree up but once I did I loved it. I decorated mine with clear and purple lights with gold balls and small gold bows. I love the color purple and the clear lights also made it mesmorizing and relaxing. I had fun doing it too! See you in class and God Bless you!

    ReplyDelete